Metro Fire is dedicated to serving the community. Aside from emergencies, below are the most common reasons for visiting Metro Fire:
- Community Services - for station visits, events, fire camp, and more!
- Community Risk Reduction - for exterior hazard mitigation, building inspections, code enforcement, and more!
- Finance Division - for current and past budgets.
- Fire Station Locations - a list of all Fire Stations within Metro Fire. Read about your local station!
- Strike Team Deployments - a list of current & recent out-of-county deployments.
- Fire Academy - information to know and understand before starting the Academy.
- FAQs - frequently asked questions
Plus, online access for Metro Fire employees and updates for our Retirees: