The Human Resources Division works under the direction of the Deputy Chief of Administration who reports directly to the Fire Chief.
Human Resources supports the District and its employees by providing a full range of services, including:
- Employee Compensation and Benefits
- Policy Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Background Investigations
- Affirmative Action
- Employee Relations
- Workers’ Compensation Administration
- Insurance Needs
View associated Human Resources pages:
- Join Metro Fire - open employment opportunities are listed and may be applied for online using NeoGov.
- Job Descriptions - lists all positions within Metro Fire.
- View our Adverse Conduct Guide:
View Metro Fire's employee's bargaining units and labor agreements:
Back to: Administration Branch